Divorce Attorneys Serving Milwaukee Families for More Than 35 Years
Our family-focused law firm guides you safely through family law disputes
Dealing with the legal system and the complex procedures accompanying a legal matter can be intimidating. When your family is involved, stress levels are even higher. At Hart Law Office, our attorneys are there for you every step of the way. We understand families because we are a family, and our father-son team is dedicated to helping you and your children through hard times. Founded in 1977, the firm has more than 35 years of experience to lend to your case.
Combining knowledge and compassion to represent you and your children
Hart Law Office is not your typical family law firm. With us handling your case, you can expect:
- Attentiveness and accommodation: Though divorce and separation are common, the process can be painful for all parties. And when children are involved, there is even more at stake. At our firm, we understand the stresses you are facing. We are attentive to your needs and those of your children.
- Outstanding reputation: Hart Law Office has been serving Milwaukee families for more than three decades, and in that time, the firm has developed a reputation for excellence. Founder and partner Richard Hart is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell® and has been listed in Super Lawyers.
- More than 35 years of accumulated knowledge and experience: There is no substitute for more than three decades of experience working with families in the family law area. We know how to help you because we have helped hundreds of families before you. Our attorneys also recognize that every family is different, and we are attentive to your specific needs and circumstances. At Hart Law Office, we know family law, the legal system and the options available to you.
- Level-headed legal representation: Family law issues can be emotional, contentious and fraught with conflict. And these situations can have a devastating effect on your children. You can count on a Hart Law Office attorney to be a calm, composed partner walking you through this process to help you reach a positive outcome for you and your loved ones.
Trust our firm with your family’s legal issues
The law is complicated, and areas of the law often overlap one another. With our extensive and diverse legal experience, our Milwaukee law firm offers representation for many of your legal needs, including:
- Family law: Family is the most important thing in the world, but sometimes it becomes necessary to turn to the legal system for a dispute or issue. And when that happens, it is important to have an experienced family law attorney by your side. We have been helping families through difficult times for more than three decades and we are here to help you.
- Divorce: Getting a divorce is an emotionally difficult process and it can forever affect your children. At Hart Law Office, we act first and foremost in the best interests of your children, and we work with you to reduce the amount of conflict and familial stress when working out custody and support agreements and dividing your marital assets.
- Personal injury law: An accident and the resulting injuries can seriously affect your ability to work and enjoy life. If you or a loved one has been injured by another, our legal team is highly experienced in personal injury law and can seek to hold the responsible party accountable. We help you recover money damages to compensate you for your injuries and get you back on your feet as quickly as possible.
- Criminal law: When you are facing a criminal charge, your record and your reputation are at stake. Depending on the severity of the charges, your freedom may even be in jeopardy. The attorneys at Hart Law Office know criminal law and understand the criminal justice system and can defend you and your record.
If your family is at stake, don’t wait to contact our Milwaukee legal team
Hart Law Office serves families in southeast Wisconsin, including Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine, Washington and Ozaukee counties. Call 414.271.1225 or contact us online today for a free initial consultation. Our office is located in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward and is easily accessible by public transportation. We offer evening and weekend appointments to better serve you.