Milwaukee Family Law Firm Serving Clients Across Wisconsin
A reputable father-son team for your divorce and other legal needs
Hart Law Office has served Wisconsin citizens since 1977. During this time, our firm has earned a reputation for being available and compassionate as we help our clients navigate the legal system for a variety of matters. Whether you are considering a divorce, were injured in an accident or are facing a criminal charge, we are here for you from the beginning of the process until resolution. We keep you informed and involved every step of the way.
More than 35 years of experience in law to serve you
Our Milwaukee law firm is knowledgeable in diverse areas of the law, including:
- Family law: The issues bringing most Wisconsin citizens to the courts are divorce and separation and resulting disputes regarding children. Family law matters can be emotional and sometimes contentious, but at Hart Law Office, we approach each case with compassion and calmness to best serve your family. Our father-son team is with you in making your children the top priority throughout the process, and we work hard to minimize the negative effects on day-to-day life.
- Divorce: Relationships fall apart for many reasons and often through no fault of either party. When this happens, the legal process of divorce or separation can be painful and complex. Our attorneys walk you through your options with respect to:
- Division of marital assets
- Child support
- Custody of your child
- Mediation: Although it may seem unlikely at the outset of your divorce when emotions are running high, many Wisconsin families can, in fact, come to agreement on contentious issues through mediation. Divorce mediation is a cooperative process that, when successful, avoids the need for a contentious and emotional trial.
- Criminal law: Good people often find themselves facing a criminal charge. If your freedom is in jeopardy, it is imperative that you have an experienced criminal law attorney to represent you. Hart Law Office has been helping Milwaukee citizens navigate the criminal justice system since 1977. You can count on us to fight for you if you are facing the following charges:
- DUI or DWI
- Drug crime
- Domestic violence
- Personal injury law: If you or a loved one was injured or a loved one was killed because of the actions of another, a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer can help you hold the responsible party accountable. The attorneys at Hart Law Office have experience handling a variety of personal injury lawsuits involving:
- Auto, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Brain and spinal cord trauma
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products
- Wrongful death
It is important that you contact us immediately so we can work quickly to seek compensation for you and get you back on your feet.
Don’t wait to contact our Milwaukee law firm for your free consultation
Act immediately and call 414-436-3212 or contact us online for your free initial consultation. You can also visit our office, located in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward and conveniently accessible by public transportation. Evening and weekend appointments are available to fit your busy schedule. We proudly serve southeast Wisconsin.